Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I've got nothing




Yep, the title pretty much sums it up. I've got nothing. Blogger block, I guess.
The pictures are from McD's after school...milkshakes and happy meals. Yay us.
Ordered our carpet today and picked out tile. That's something.
Hope to have more tomorrow.
Have a fabulous evening, friends!
If you haven't checked out Heatherty Featherty's creations, now's the time. Click here to see what she made for Jami--fab-u-losa!! Also, stop by her blog to enter a fun contest.

5 comments:

  1. I've had blogger's block. It tends to stress me out! lol. That's why I do things like Wordless Wednesday. If I have something to post I'll save it up for a day when I'm struggling and post the picture instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get blogger block all the time. Sigh. Sometimes life is just generic and there's not much interesting of note. Then again, I guess that's better than having a lot of drama even though it makes for good blog fodder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to put you on the payroll.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...