Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am blessed to know Heatherty Featherty









I love Heather of Heatherty Featherty. If you've never visited her blog, I insist you hop over there right now by clicking here. These are the fabulous tops and shorts she made for Jami. Isn't Heather talented? I didn't even send her any of Jami's measurements and everything fits like a glove. And isn't the fabric to die for?
Heather's very cool and always has been. Thank you, Heather...you ROCK, girl, and I love you!!!
Oh, and check out her Etsy shop by clicking the picture on the side. Or here.


4 comments:

  1. yes, heather is so talented... i love her creations!!! your daughter looks so cute in her new outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that child is so beautiful. You know you'll have to lock her up soon, right? Or maybe just put an ankle chain on her.

    I love making stuff for you guys, you're always so sweet. Give your mom and dad a big hug for me, they did good.

    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I had girls to shop for!

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...