Monday, May 4, 2009

Heatherty skirt heads to class and a *surprise* photo


This sweet student of mine said the nicest thing about my skirt:
"Wow, that is the coolest skirt ever!"

I got compliments from adults and students all day about my unique skirt...it was totally fun to bask in their kind words.

Surprise!
This is my Charles. (in the navy blue)
He may look a little goofy, but this was taken early morning in the garage, temperature still a little cool, so his shirt is still on.

Believe me, these pictures don't do him justice, but you asked for a visual and I delivered!

7 comments:

  1. You are Ah-Door-Ah-Bull...ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am requesting a close-up....what, like you don't want an excuse to take another picture???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The skirt looks adorable on you. I needed this little pick-me-up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool site! Thanks for your comment on my blog -- I'm rather new, but I appreciate you checking out my site!

    Have a great week!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt, and love it on you! Your eye candy is cute...but who's the one in the red?!?! Roar! LMAO!!!!! Oh gosh, I hope you are not going to say it is your hubby! LMAO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo Laa Laa - although I think I will have to take Mario Lopez over Charles. :o)

    I think you need to setup a new blog....The Adventures of the Heatherty Featherty skirt...sort of like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhahaha! I love that you actually had the balls to take a picture of your boyfriend! He would die if he knew what you were doing with it!

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...