Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unintentional hooky






I woke up at 5:10 this morning to the sounds of my daughter throwing up. I prefer to wake up to the smell of my husband brewing coffee, but we don't always get to choose these things, do we?

Fortunately, by 9 a.m. Jami was feeling all better. Her awesome (knock on wood) immune system has always been like that. I swear, she's never been sick for more than 6 hours at a time.

Anyway, seeing as how it is an abso-freaking-lutely gorgeous day, I figured it'd do us good to get out and shake off some germs.

We walked down this nifty trail the kids discovered in the backyard of our apartment. Who knew we had such a cool area right behind us? Kids are so much more observant than adults.

We soaked up some vitamin D and got a little exercise, too. Funny-fun-fun.

Ate lunch at Arby's and then drove over to the house and saw the shingles progress.
LOVE it!!

What a delightful "sick" day!









3 comments:

  1. o man that walk looks sooo nice! thx for checking out my blog, i think yours is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marci,

    My second attempt.. I am doing something wrong with this Blogger comment box. :)

    Anyway, thanks for visiting my site! Glad you enjoyed the sick day. :)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you and Jami look so much alike in that picture! I hadn't noticed it before.

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...