Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Perplexing panty predicament


How and when is what I want to know. Since I am the only one in my life with panty purchasing power for myself, I know I am to blame, but I can't seem to put my finger on exactly when or even why I decided to buy Granny Panties.

I certainly didn't do it on purpose. I would never. But I tell you, the granny style has overrun my underwear drawer, with only a few smaller versions remaining from what must have been a previous panty life.

I will remedy this panty problem as soon as I can cruise to the store to buy cuter pairs. Except, guess what? I think my granny panties are quite comfy and have no real problem with them, but for their seemingly ginormous size. I should be wearing smaller panties, right? I mean, I'm not even 40 yet, let alone 70.

Besides, wasn't I just last week spouting off about coveting sexy socks, yet all along hiding granny panties in my antique bureau? What's that about?

I never, ever imagined I would have these perplexing panty problems. Oh, how I long for a simpler panty period in my life...


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous must have never had children.

    Thongs are reserved for those who haven't had children. Plus, I could tell some gross stories that would make you never want to wear thongs again, but I will not. You can email me if you want to know them.

    I say if you like the granny panties and Jeff doesn't mind them, don't fight it. I have steadily bridged to a larger underpant myself, although still in a bikini for now.

    My fanny needs the coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of moms wear thongs! Mom or not, if thongs work for you, go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are enough uncomfortable things in my life:bras,low-rise jeans, wool sweaters...
    I say bring on the comfy granny panties, we go through enough as mothers, our nethers should be at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear g-strings (not thongs, they have too much material in the crack) or boy shorts. I am proud to say that I do not own 1 pair of GPs.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...