Monday, March 16, 2009

US Cellular! Verizon! Nextel! Sprint! T-Mobile!

I am trying to get the attention of the above cell phone companies because I want a cell tower on our land.

Last month I wrote this post about how Wii ruined family bowling night, and lo and behold, moments after I published it, a representative from Wii commented on it. So my hope is that a rep from one or all of these companies contacts me after I post this.

Cell companies are impossible to get a hold of in the traditional manner about requesting cell towers. So hope this works! I'm sure it wasn't too enlightening to read, and for that I apologize.

US Cellular, Verizon, Nextel, Sprint and/or T-Mobile: we are in a dead zone and could really use a discreetly-placed cell tower. Comment here if you're interested!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, maybe they'll put up a tower and pay you rent for the space! That would be awesome. Better yet if it's Verizon because I love Verizon.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...