Monday, February 16, 2009

Jugs bring me joy



Jugs bring me joy. No, not those kind of jugs, jeesh.

Crock jugs and crock bowls and crock crocks. Love them.

I have gobs of jugs and crocks, but they are all in storage and I am missing them deeply.

At the German restaurant today, they decorated with crocks.

The walls were lined with shelves jam-packed with crocks, jugs and butter churns. It was absolutely beautiful.

My pictures didn't turn out so well, so you'll just have to take my word for it...bee-yoo-tee-ful!

BTW, it was a delicious German restaurant, so here's the info if you're so inclined to take a peek:

PeoriaRestaurants.com



1 comment:

  1. I love crocks, too! When I bought my first house I found a ten gallon Redwing in the attic, can you believe it?! I still use it outside for flowers every year.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...