Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heatherty Featherty, look at my monogrammed purse!


Heatherty Featherty loves monogrammed things, so I wanted her to see my little "M" coin purse. I do not keep coins in it, however. It holds my lipsticks and chapsticks and glosses.
I'm getting embarrassed about my "old" things, though, because when I took this picture, I started remembering when I bought it, and wouldn't you know it? It's another oldie! I bought it at Bergner's in 04 when Jeff was in the desert for his second and last deployment. Michelle, Janet and me went out to dinner and then shopping. It's an old one and it is starting to show its age, with scraggly threads and a temperamental zipper. Might be time to pick up a new "M" purse.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't believe how long it's held up, beads and me aren't a good combination. I love them, but I love them a little too hard, you know? I can barely stand to look at my blog right now because it's not white! I may be MIA until it gets fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...