Tuesday, April 21, 2009
My friend Jen helped me out by watching my children for an hour after school. Then when I picked them up--lucky day--they graciously invited us to stay for dinner!
Yummy pork chops, salad, potatoes, asparagus (favorite of mine) and rolls. Sure beats the smooshy sandwich I was planning on fixing. Thanks, Stumbaughs!
**Over at Chatting at the Sky, a little gratitude lesson called Tuesdays Unwrapped is practiced every...you guessed it...Tuesday!
What I am grateful for today:
1. That my friend babysat Alex and Jami so I was able to varnish a lot of doors.
2. I'm also super-grateful that my friend fed us a delicious dinner!
3. Drywall was delivered today--yay!
4. Insulation is finished--yipee!
5. 80 degree weather coming up this week!
6. Always, always grateful for family and friends.