Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little bit of this and a LOT of that


These bunnies frighten me.
Look at their eyes.
Spooky.

Much pastel in the aisles means spring is near!

My mom made Jami her 10,000th hat.
Had a big 10,000th hat celebration.
No we didn't.
But we should have.

My grumpy model.
Alex is holding her chin.
I don't think that helped her disposition?

Happier Jami.
I'm going over to mom's later this week to take some pics of her creative creations because guess what? She is finally going to sell some of her items on Etsy!!
My nagging paid off.
It usually does.

*Other noteworthy items:

The season finale of Nip/Tuck is on tonight!

Our home is progressing at a crazy rate:
plumbers finished, hvac finishing up, shingles started, wiring finished on first floor, siders starting in 10 days, bricker lined up, and on and on and on!!! Yipee!
We'll be sleeping there in a week! No, that's not true at all. But I see the light!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your mom and yay for you and the house! I'm jealous. I want to build a house and have a mom who knits hats.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...