Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lantern love (and knitty gritty)

I am totally digging these lanterns.

They belong to Debbie, but I want them to belong to me.

These are the kids at our "knitty gritty" meeting today, doing the DS thing.

There's baby Jacob!
And Heather sporting her sassy new 'do!

Drew is pretty darn cute with Jacob...
very gentle and sweet.
I think I'm in love with this photo.

Funny thing about our knitty gritty meeting today...we didn't knit at all, nor did I even see any yarn. We just sat and chatted and caught up. And ate hummus and pita chips...yum.

Hummus is one of my new favorites, btw. When it comes to food, you'll find I have quite a few favorites. Perhaps you've already noticed?

Allow me to be the first to wish you a happy daylight savings Sunday! Or, if I'm not the first, then the second or third or, well, you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other's musings...