Saturday, February 28, 2009

Etsy is calling you!



This is my friend, Patty's, original artwork.

She posted it on Facebook and I stole it and placed it here.

I think she should advertise her funky work on Etsy.

Patricia reads my blog, but "claims" she (with her advanced degrees) can't figure out how to comment on it, so always comments on Facebook instead.

I'm just really pro-Etsy, as I'm sure you can tell, and want all my talented people to make gobs of money selling their fabulous work on Etsy!

That's all I want.

I may or may not have control issues.

But we don't need to explore that today.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. She should definitely sell her things on Etsy. By the by, the big blank white box below a post that says POST A COMMENT, that's how you do it. Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here work is really nice. Tell her a complete stranger thinks she should put it on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...