Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A visit to the storage unit


We visited our storage unit today in search of Alex's baseball, bat and glove, as baseball practice begins Saturday.
I miss my things! My 2 oak rockers and my 25 gallon crock~can't wait to move you into our new home!
And the piano? Jami has been waiting for you so she can start lessons. Sadly, Alex hasn't missed you at all, since he didn't care for piano lessons in the least.
Soon, my glorious objects, soon!
**Click here to enter to win a very chic Heatherty skirt!!

2 comments:

  1. For today’s dynamic world, where everyone seems to be striving hard

    to look even more trendy and fashionable while also taking the

    benefit of a particular product.

    Indeed, gloves have become a fashion icon too for people using them

    for their particular needs whatsoever.

    We also take this opportunity to reveal some of the best collection

    of GLOVES serving the best

    purposed based needs.

    I liked your blog that led me to comment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marci and Jeff
    I saw that you are looking for baseball equipment for the start of the season. Here we are at the end of our baseball season. I forget the difference in sport seasons. We started at the end of Feb./first of March. And our season ends May 23rd. I guess they do not want the kids to burst into flames in the hot weather there. Have a great season Alex!!
    The house looks great,it looks like you should be in soon.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...