Friday, April 17, 2009

Vertically-positioned oval

Vertically-positioned oval. That's my mind's view of a calendar. When I think of a month, season, or year, that is the image that springs to mind.

Weird, huh?

How do you mentally picture a year, or a calendar?

Right now I am hoping that all of you have an idea what I am talking about or I will feel ridiculous. But at least I have the varnish to blame it on, right?


**Check out this great taco soup recipe, if you're so inclined:
Little Birdie Secrets: taco soup

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wonder why it's oval in your mind? I think when I imagine a year or a month, it's in the form of the old Caterpillar calendars we used to get. Rectangular, strong boxes, week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head to the Dr.....Literally.

    ReplyDelete

Other's musings...