Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Randy Pausch

It's so odd, but I find myself thinking about Randy Pausch often--at least once or twice a week.

For those of you who don't know (and seriously, how could you not?!) Randy Pausch was the professor from Carnegie Mellon University who died of pancreatic cancer, but not before he gave his famous inspirational "Last Lecture". He was on Dateline and other news programs and he authored a book.

What does it mean that he is on my mind so often?

I did religiously follow his blog before he passed away in July. Seven months later, though, and I still reflect on his life and wonder how his wife and three children are coping. Also, I know this seems weird since I never actually met Randy Pausch, but I miss him.

How would one analyze/interpret this connection I feel towards this incredible man that I never even met? Hmm...

*If you'd like to learn more about Randy's story, click here:

Randy Pausch's Update page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other's musings...