Monday, February 23, 2009

I miss my house


I miss our master bedroom.

I miss our bar.

I miss the dining room that we never used. But oh, how I loved swiffering those wood floors.

I miss our basement bathroom. Wish I had used that tub at least once before we moved.

I miss the sun room, where I always read my books and magazines.

I miss watching movies in the basement on the "big screen".

I miss my whirlpool, even though I only took about 5 baths a year in there. I know, I know, I'm just not much of a bath person.
But I always enjoyed the look of it.

As I was cleaning out my online photo folders, I stumbled upon these pictures and more that I took of our Groveland home when we were trying to sell it.
Although I love living in the Dunlap/North Peoria area, I really miss having a home to decorate and play in. Not much longer now and I'll be nesting up a storm in our new home.
Patience, patience...
unfortunately, really not my virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other's musings...