Saturday, February 14, 2009

I heart libraries



We are heading to the library this morning--yay! I have always loved libraries.

When I was a child, I would walk/ride my bike to the Dunlap Public Library several times a week to gobble up Nancy Drew and Sweet Sixteen stories.

I heart Barnes and Noble and Borders, too, but my book budget would be well into the bazillions (I heart exaggeration) if I purchased every book I read.

I actually haven't been reading books as much lately, due to my blog addiction. Technically, that is reading, too, just a different form.

I enjoy finding new blogs and getting to "know" someone through their posts. It's kind of like reading someone's diary. Weird, huh?

I can't wait for my talented blogger friend, Heatherty Featherty, to write/publish her book. Not sure if this is her plan, as she's never mentioned being an author, but it should be.

If she doesn't want to do it for herself, she should do it for me--I've always wanted to personally know a famous author. She's my chance. Oh, and Heather, I think you should dedicate the book in my honor, too. It's the least, the minimum, you could do, Heather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other's musings...